VGMarket is a leading global provider of market research for entertainment, media, and technology. We service more than 50 video game companies, as well as Fortune 100 companies in telecommunications, retail, and mobile applications.
Our clients include Sony, Amazon, AT&T, EA, Activision Blizzard, Nike, Zynga, Riot Games, Microsoft Game Studios, Sony Online Entertainment, Nexon, CJ Games, Disney Interactive Studios, 2K Games, CBS Interactive, Capcom, Ubisoft, Sega, Square Enix, Intel, Twitch, Telltale Games, Spin Master, Ericsson, NCSoft, Bandai Namco, DeNA, GSN, Epic Games, Slingo, Crystal Dynamics, Majesco Entertainment, 505 Games, PlayFirst, Trion Worlds, Ignition Entertainment, ngmoco:), Booyah, Gazillion Entertainment, Insomniac Games, City Interactive, TIK Games, FGOL, and more.
VGMarket offers a superior value on market research in seven key areas:
1. Turn-around Time : Topline report delivered in 48 hours upon completion of all projects, including weekends.
2. Service: VGMarket operates 18 hours/day, 7 days/week, leveraging an internal daytime and nighttime staff.
3. Experience: VGMarket has conducted 1000+ playtests, focus groups, UI tests, and surveys.
4. Recruiting Quality: Recruiting is handled by VGMarket’s internal staff rather than outsourced to 3rd party agencies. We provide five measures of quality control on your recruit: database registration, email screening, phone screening, LinkedIn/Facebook check, and in-person re-screening.
5. Benchmarking: Extensive normative database generated through the collection of consistent data points across thousands of consumer surveys.
6. Expansive Worldwide Panel: Ages 13+. Focused on entertainment, media, and technology.
7. Price: Research services starting at $1,000 – $5,000.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our market research services.