Market Research for the Video Game Industry
Methodology - Playtesting
- 80-100 respondents participate in a playtest.
- There are 10 groups with 8-10 respondents per group.
- Groups may take place in any city worldwide.
- The length of each session is customizable.
- Depending on the goals of the playtest, respondents can play individually, cooperatively, or competitively.
- Each respondent completes a survey individually before communicating with other participants.
4) Group Discussion
- After individual responses are locked in, all respondents participate in a moderated group discussion.
- Live Streaming Video, Integrated Real-Time Chat, and DVD Recording services are included at no additional charge.
- Up to twenty-five people can simultaneously view the group discussion online from anywhere in the world.
- Type questions into an integrated chat window and the moderator will relay them directly to the respondents.
- Receive a DVD recording of all group discussions.
- The client will receive a comprehensive report within 72 hours upon completion of the final group in each city.