Market Research for the Video Game Industry
Methodology - Post-Launch Survey
Post-Launch Survey Techniques
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quantify the consumer's overall satisfaction and intent to purchase a sequel.
- Break the game down into its individual features and obtain quality scores on every detail.
- Correlate feature scores to overall satisfaction and purchase intent of a sequel to identify the areas most in need of improvement.
- Elicit open-ended feedback to obtain insights for future iterations.
- Micro-Transactional Conjoint Analysis
- Test the appeal of various micro-transactional product offerings prior to making a development investment.
- Determine the optimal price point for each micro-transaction such that cannibalization is minimized and total profit is maximized across the product line.